What To Watch (Or Not) On Netflix


Hey it's Liz!

Watching movies and series is one of my hobbies even daily routines. I never ran out something to watch every single day! I even go on Rave (an app to watch movies together with your friends) 2-4x in a month. So, to avoid double watching and also  giving you guys some recommendation to watch, here's all the movies & series that I've watched so far (recently or few years backwith my own personal ratings! Updates every week or if I feel like it ^^

(No spoilers, a bit synopsis in the picture)


Movies:

Into the Wild ☆10/10
Drama/Adventure
The title says it all! A young adult who heading to Alaska! My friend recommended this movie to me and I'm so mad why he didn't tell me sooner!


The Woman in the Window ☆8/10
Thriller/Mystery/Drama/Crime
Love me some plot twists but I really hateee this woman, you'll see if you watch it ;)


The Shawshank Redemption ☆10/10
Classic/Drama/Crime
This is a masterpiece 👏 unexpected plot twists, I'm amazed! My fave all times! 


Fearless ☆7,5/10
Animation/Comedy/Sci-Fi/Family 
Superhero Babies! It's cute, I enjoyed it! 


The Mitchells vs. The Machine ☆ 10/10
Animation/Comedy/Sci-Fi/Family 
This got me hooked 👏 will keep you focus on your screen, I'm amaze with so many different animation styles that I saw. 


Home ☆8/10
Animation/Family/Comedy
I watched it years ago, need to watch it again but I remember it's nice & enjoyable.


Instant Family ☆9/10
Comedy/Drama
So heartwarming ♡ I really loved it!


Ocean's 8 ☆9,5/10
Comedy/Crime
Yasss Queens! Women heist? 👸 They slayed! 


Yes Day ☆10/10
Comedy/Drama/Family 
Ughh I wish this is happened to me too :/ Fun to watch with the whole family!


Fear Street Part 1, 2 & 3 ☆9/10
Teen Slasher/Horror 
I watched it recently, this trilogy are really *chef's kiss* good plot, plot twists, with heavy gore. So if you're not into gore, better not watch this.


Crawl ☆9/10
Horror/Disaster
My paranoia everytime my place got floaded. This is so intense! A horror without a ghost!


The Platform ☆8,5/10
Spanish/Thriller/Sci-fi
I would give it a 9 if it's not so gross. Eww, eww, eww really disgusting. Also hate the ending because it's an open ending.






Annihilation ☆9/10
Sci-fi/Horror
I need to watch this again, I remember it was so aesthetically pleasing. A really unique sci-fi 👌








The Call ☆9/10
Korean/Thriller/Fantasy
Holly Molly guacamole! This is really twisted, I got fooled! Love the plot twists.



In the Tall Grass ☆5/10
Horror/Drama
This actually pretty good if you're into time travel, I got so confused many times. Not really my cup of tea.


Secret Obsession ☆4/10
Psychological Thriller
This could be good, but idk.. I feel like I already saw similar movie before. Boring~


I Care A Lot ☆9/10
Thriller/Comedy
This is really really good. Beware of karma, that's what I can say for now~


The Ritual ☆8/10
Horror/Mystery
My cup of tea. But it the ending... I need some kind of explanations!


Don't Breathe ☆9/10
Horror/Thriller
There's gonna be a 2nd one coming out soon, if you haven't watched this.. Are you kidding me right now? Go watch it!!


Orphan ☆9/10
Horror/Thriller
Insane plot twist! I need to re-watch this.


The Silence ☆7,5/10
Horror/Thriller
Sorry to say but similar with A Quiet Place.


Don't Listen ☆8/10
Spanish/Horror
This is quite good. Also plot twist, I love that they explained everything at the end.



Hush ☆8/10
Horror/Thriller
I watched this twice! So intense!!~


Things Heard & Seen ☆6/10
Horror/Thriller
Sad ghost story. This actually quite good but too slow for my liking.

As Above, So Below ☆6/10
Horror/Thriller
People saying this is good. But I used to hate this kind of movie, I think I need to re-watch this. 























Series:

Girl from Nowhere
Drama/Anthology Series/Mystery/Thriller/Fantasy/ Horror Fiction
Season 1: ☆9/10
Season 2: ☆8/10
This Thai series has different story each episode.
If you see her in your school, run! Because sh!t about to go do down ☠


Kim's Convenience ☆10/10
Canadian/Sitcoms
I really love this family and also you get to know Korean cultures! Funny and keeping me entertained ✔ This is one of the many series that I can't moved on for so long.


Navillera ☆10/10
Korean Drama/Drama
Not your typical K-drama at all, I really love how wholesome the relationship between Chaerok (male lead) and Haraboji (grandpa).  Always made me tear me up bit.


Law School ☆10/10 
Korean/Legal Drama/Mystery/Crime
Best law series everrr! Sorry How to Get Away with Murder 🙈
I watched it right when it came out and every week feels so intense, so many plot twists, and no romance at all, it's just really focused on the law and crime.


Itaewon Class ☆8/10
Korean/Drama/Social Issue
Based on Webtoons. It feels like Vincenzo and Start Up merge into one, starting your own small business into the huge company with revenge and drama.


Bring It On, Ghost ☆7,5/10
Korean/Rom-Com/Horror
It's funny and quirky but I don't really feeling the connections between the main cast. 


Mad for Each Other ☆8,5/10
Korean/Rom-Com
This is soo good, not your typical K-drama because you only got 20 minutes each episode. 



Modern Family ☆10/10
Sitcom
My another fave! I really binged watch it like crazy, always made me laugh. Also, one of the many series that I can't moved on too.



Start-Up ☆10/10
Korean/Drama/Romance
Also my fave K-drama, this teach me how to do business. I never watched any drama like this before, I also love the 2nd male lead :')



iZombie ☆8/10
Mystery/Drama/Comedy/Sci-fi
Idk about the ending but as a whole, I really enjoyed it. It was really good but sometimes doesn't really makes sense lol. Ofc, it's zombie!



Sweet Home ☆10/10
Korean/Drama/Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction/Korean Horror
One of my faveeee. Action? Monster? Survival? You got it!


Into the Night ☆10/10
Belgian/Thriller/Sci-Fi 
So underrated! One of my faves. This is gem, you should watch it! Season 2 is coming very soon!


Santa Clarita Diet ☆9/10
Comedy Horror
This chaos will makes you entertain, I guaranteed that! Funny and also intense.


Never Have I Ever ☆8/10
Comedy-Drama/Coming of Age/Teen Drama
Your typical teenage rom-com. Stupid but also hilarious.





Sweet Tooth ☆9/10
Drama/Family 
This reminded me of miss Rona. Really good and  heartwarming. Season two, when??!









Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Idol Party (Game) Recipes (Up to Date)

Story Time: My Crazy Stalker (I've Been Stalked for 4 Years)